Risk of HIV exposure

Okay, I got tested for HIV two weeks ago and it was negative. A few days after my results, I sat down to use the toilet and the seat was wet. As I was wiping off the urine off my legs, I passed the toilet paper near my vagina and found blood on the tissue (there was no blood on the seat, I think). The reason for the blood on the issue was because I was on my period. Does that put me at risk for HIV infection?

Hi No, you can not get HIV from touching an inanimate object ie. a toilet. HIV transmission from a contaminated surface would require massive exposure to blood or other infected liquid for a prolonged period of time.

This did not happen and so it carried no risk.

used condom
HSV2 and hiv