Am I at risk?

Hi Dr.Shanon, Thanks for being part of this educational forum that provides us with so much valuable information on HIV. I would like to describe my experience to you in hopes that you may tell me if I am at risk and need to get tested. I am worried. I had sexual contact with 2 women(not hookers,but they might have sex with some men before)about half year ago,whom I met on a dating website. I think I put on the condom properly when having sex with the first one. But with the second one, I didn't pull out immediately after ejaculation, and when I pulled out I found that the condom sort of slipped and covered only the top of my penis. No sore or anything on the shaft. I didn't have any synonyms afterwards. Recently in the beginning of May, I met another girl on a dating website who she said occasionally works for a strip club as a dancer. We didn't do anything thing, except that I mildly sucked her implanted breasts for a few minutes. I didn't see there was any milk, but I felt a little sweet taste when I sucked her left breast, and I didn't feel anything when doing so on her right breast. I suspect it might have been caused by the hot tub's water(we both went to a hot tub spa),but I am not sure. Just two days after the breast sucking, I had what I believed angular cheilitis(not sure) on the right corner of my mouth. And from the end of May to now June, I felt like I have a little cold, coughing with white sputum(no headache,no other symptoms). Am I at risk of anything? Do I need to get tested based on the experience I describe above? Since I had what I believe angular cheilitis on the right corner of my mouth,I got very worried, frantically searching online for information and trying to find out if all of these were related. Sorry for the lengthy description. Please help Doctor Shannon.

Hi Both instances carry extremely low to no risk of HIV transmission. With the condom slipping off you had a slight exposure but because you had no open sores or cuts on you the risk is extremely low. As for the suckling of the other woman's breast there is no risk here at all! HIV transmission through breast milk is for the baby transmission risk and it is because of the large volume of milk the baby absorbs through nursing.

There is no reason to test except that everyone should know their status. But from what you have described your risk is extremely low.

Sex in Marriage
Very concern mother....Please HELP