Response to "Spencer's Vibrator"

First I would like to thank you for responding to my previous question. For extra knowledge I'd like to know if what you said --that HIV would not be able to survive shipping and distribution--if it applies to a situation where a small trace (fluid) was left on the vibrator and taken home from the store? Again the employees reassured me that they do not sell returned/USED sex toys but I only want to understand such a scenario.... I realize I'm thinking way too much but I just feel better to ask a professional to understand the facts in order to live easy :) Again, I appreciate your feedback very much!

Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman

Hello there- Yes, my answer applies to that situation as well. Even if a store employee used the vibrator, the risk of transmission to you after bringing it home would be nil. Take care, LHW

Negative
Sex in Marriage