|help me pls
Jun 26, 2013
hi sir or mam I has high risk exposure wuth hiv positive girl for 2 to 3 second condom broke, I did all the tests3,6,12,14,16,18, months include pcr rna test proviral rna test all tests are negative in 18 months duration, now 2 and half years after I have red painfull bumps on back of the shoulders and white coated tounge with pain pls tell me I am infected or not pls help me I want to marry but I don't want to deice any girl thanks
| Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman
Hello there- Your symptoms are not from HIV. You are negative. Take care LHW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Groin Pain After Genital Rubbing Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Oral Ulcers After Oral Sex With No Protection What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Red Spots After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
- After Gonorrhea Treatment If Masturbated Does The Medicine Still Work
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.