Jun 26, 2013
Does all duo test or 4th generation test can detect all subtypes and strains of HIV 2 like A and B?..I did my test after 13 weeks, it was negative for HIV 1 and 2. Would it be conclusive also for HIV 1 and 2?
| Response from Dr. Wohl
The answer to your question is yes. The test detected these subtypes and HIV-2. DW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Touching Penis How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Afraid I Have HIV
- What Are The Chances Of Getting AIDS From Massage?
- What Is The Risk Of Condom Broke?
- What Is The Risk Of Getting HIV From Kissing Cold Sore?
- Are Itchy Testicles A Symptom Of AIDS?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.