|Testing accuracy on child
Jun 25, 2013
Would an oraquick oral swab be accurate on a child over 2 years of age?
| Response from Ms. Southall
Hi Yes, age does not affect the accuracy of the test.
Be well, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Picking Your Nose
- Coated Tongue After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Rubbing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.