|Testing accuracy on child
Jun 25, 2013
Would an oraquick oral swab be accurate on a child over 2 years of age?
| Response from Ms. Southall
Hi Yes, age does not affect the accuracy of the test.
Be well, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Does A Positive Herpes Blood Test Mean?
- What Can Happen If Genital Herpes Is Left Untreated?
- What Can Cause A False Positive For Gonorrhea?
- What Are The Ways You Can Catch Herpes?
- What Antibiotics Treat Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What To Do If Treatment Did Not Work For Gonorrhea Or Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.