Possible infection

Mrs. Southland, I have read many posts but did not find my answer. I have had sex with twenty prostitutes over the last year. I have had 2 possible exposures, one the condom broke, with ejaculation around Feb 2012, and unprotected oral sex April 2013. I tested with rapid saliva, urine, and blood. My last set of tests were 31May2013 about 6 weeks after the April 2013 possible exposure. I did the saliva test first it came back positive, and directly after the result, did the rapid urine and blood, both were negative. Our minds manifest many symptoms, in our worried states, so I wanted to consult an expert. Should I be worried or am I over reacting. Thank you for you help and cooperation.

Hi The only exposure that carries the biggest risk for you is the broken condom. Oral sex carries the lowest risk of HIV transmission. Your testing more than a year after the condom breakage coming back negative with the two test is a conclusive result. Testing guidelines are to be tested at 90 days post exposure and results are conclusive. The positive result on the one test was most likely what is called a false positive with the other test coming back negative. Many times the condom breaks because it is not used correctly, ensure that you are placing the condom on by rolling it onto your penis, pinching the tip of the condom to allow room for the ejaculate, also always use water based lubricant.

Very scared for my mother
Time and Esposure.