Vibrator from Spencer's

Hello! :) okay so a while ago I bought my first vibrator from Spencer's. After a month went by my evil mind began to formulate problems concerning the product. I called up the store and asked about their return policy and they told me they DO NOT re-sell returned vibrators. Phew! What a relief it was to have heard that. However, I still have anxiety issues and I keep thinking of hypothetical situations of someone somehow placing an 'infected' vibrator back in its package containing HIV and the weird chance of it being the one I purchased long ago. Now I kind of remember the item smelling just fine and don't remember seeing anything on it so should I just stop worrying? Even if it was infected would it be able to survive in a box through a long journey home?

Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman

Hello there- First, there have been many a vibrator sold over the years and there is not a single case of any of them being tampered with in an attempt to transmit HIV. Secondly, there is no way that HIV could survive on said contaminated vibrator for the length of time required for shipping, transport and then sitting on the spencers shelf until bought by you. Rest easy and enjoy your purchase as it was intended. Take care, LHW

HIV and Public Transport
Very scared for my mother