we want a child how safe is sperm washing
Jun 24, 2013
my name is XXX from india I am hiv positive with cd4 count about 750 because my cd4 count is high I have not started taking my drugs my wife is negative we want a safe baby kindly recommend a medical solution
Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman
Hello there I invite you to read the attached articles as they provide a great overview on becoming pregnant when you (or your partner) is HIV-positive. There are many possible solutions but certainly working with you provider is the first step. Take care
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Where Do Shingles Appear On The Body?
- Where Does Chlamydia Start?
- What Is The Life Span Of A Person Infected With Herpes?
- What Do Genital Warts Look Like When They First Appear?
- What Are Your Chances Of Getting Herpes If You Have Sex With Someone That Has It?
- Symptoms Of Genital Herpes The Day After Sex
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.