Sharp edge transmission follow up

Hello, Thank you so very much for answering my recent question entitled "Sharp edge transmission?" Just as a clarification, in my first question I asked if there was any risk when my friend who is HIV + cut himself on a sharp metal edge enough to bleed a little, resulting in him needing a band aid. Approximately 30 minutes later, another friend of mine cut himself on the same sharp metal edge. My second friend who got cut also bleed a little and requested a band aid. In between cuts I squirted hand sanitizer on the edge but did not wipe it off. I let it dry naturally. I did not see any blood there, but there may have been some drops, the metal was black and blood would have been hard to see. I am a paranoid person by nature and just wanted to clarify the scenario for you as I was a little vague in my first correspondence. Please advise if you still feel that there is no risk in this situation. I truly appreciate your time and information. Thanks!!!

Response from Mr. Glenn

There is no need for clarification. Your situation was very clear already. All you're doing now is reinforcing what we already know: there was no risk for HIV.

If you're having trouble coming to terms with this, you may need to give yourself time to internalize the information we're giving you.

Hope this helps!

Erik

afraid of going to hospitals anymore after exposure
stepped on blood