Am I at risk?

The other day while eating something i bit my toungue and it started bleeding, I immediately bought myself a pouch of water to rinse my mouth suppose if there was the presence of the HIV virus on the on the pouch or in the water of the pouch, is there any chance of mine getting infected as the wound on my toungue was open.

thanks for the reply in advance.

Response from Mr. Glenn

There is no risk from this situation.

HIV is only transmitted when a body fluid carrying HIV (only blood, semen, vaginal fluid, or breast milk) comes out of someone's body and goes immediately/directly inside of someone else's body.

There is nothing immediate or direct about your situation.

Erik

sores and itching on he body and penis??
want to know whether i am at risk for hiv