sores and itching on he body and penis??

me and my partner have been having some bodily itching for a while now that over time has turned into sores on our body including the penis. the sores arent blisters and when scratched, the ones on the penis will ooze a clearish liquid and scab over. the most prominent symptom other than the red bumps on our bodies is the intense itching. we looked into a couple things and arent quite sure what it is. we looked into syphilis, chlamydia and staph we even looked into the possibility of scabbies. what could this be?

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for your question,

STOP SCRATCHING IMMEDIATELY! This is very important. Depending on what you're experiencing, the scratching at best will irritate you further and at worst will spread whatever is going on.

When you say that you looked into a couple of things, does that mean looking online or had conversations with medical professionals?

With something of this magnitude, you and your partner must talk to a doctor who can examine you face-to-face. This will help you all get down to the bottom of this.

It may be possible that what you're experiencing has nothing to do with STDs. This is something to consider as you talk to doctors. Forcing a conversation about STDs can sometimes distract from exploring other possible causes.

Hope this helps!

Erik

Swimming with an open wound
Am I at risk?