Dr.Erik - Pls answer - HIV fear after receiving blow job and rimming and diagnosed with epididymo-orchitis

I met a random man who performed blowjob and rimming on me. Just ( less than a minute) before that he ejaculated and ate his own cum.

A week after this has happened i had temperature, flu and epididymo- orchitis. Its 7 weeks now and im fine after 2 courses of antibiotics.

I'm worried if I'd get HIV via the fresh sperm he had in his mouth while performing blowjob and rimming on me. Please advice sir.

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for your question,

The situation you're describing is incredibly low risk for HIV.

It's the unprotected blowjob that carried that low risk. Even though he had cum in his mouth, most of it was gone if he ate it. ALSO, his mouth was on your penis for a very short period of time.

Hope this helps!

Erik

Occupational Needle Stick
Blood in mouth