could I have put my friend at risk of getting hiv ?
Jun 17, 2013
Hey...im hiv positive ..and I jackd off in a sock and not know I jackd off in the sock .. my friend jackd off in the same sock about 30 mins after I didd...could he be at a risk of catching HIV ...? And could it even be transferred that way ?
Response from Mr. Glenn
Thanks for your question,
There is no risk in what you're talking about. Thirty minutes is entirely too long for HIV to remain infectious.
Hope this helps!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Rectal Bleeding An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Is White Spots A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Herpes After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- How Long Does It Take To Get Std Results Back?
- Can Deep Mouth To Mouth Kiss Cause Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.