Clit-licking and possible exposure to vaginal fluids

Hello doctor! I have had a sex recently with my friend and I was licking her clit(only on top, didn't lick her vagina inside) and 30 minutes before that I smoked a cigarillo(may this have cause micro cuts in my mouth and therefore increase the risk)? Also, when I was putting on the condom I may have touched the inside of it with my finger that I have fingered her with. Is it a risk? And the last question: if the condoms lay in direct sunlight but in the unopened cardboard package(I mean 12 condoms lay in one big cardboard package and the package is wrapped in film because it's still unopened), does this increase the risk of condom breaking or something? Sorry for lots of questions I'm just worried. Thank you!

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for the questions,

Oral sex (licking her clit) is considered pretty low risk for HIV. The situation with the condoms doesn't sound like as issue. When you started explaining you mentioned that the "condoms lay in direct sunlight," but they didn't at all. They were super packed inside that box. Unless they were in an oven of heat for a significant amount of time, that's not an issue.

Fingering her then putting on a condom also doesn't really sound risky. This is because you would've needed to have literally scooped up her vaginal fluid and placed a significant amount inside the condom where it would come in contact with the hole are the end of your penis. She would also have needed to be HIV+.

You could argue that situation is possible. But it's definitely not likely.

Hope this helps!

Erik

Is my son at risk from putting a napkin with HIV+ blood in his mouth and it got on his face
do i still have to test ??