chances of hiv

Hi mam,,, from last one week i am posting my prob in this website but i did not get any feedback. My concern was that about 2 months before a girl was lieing on my bed while she was wearing her underware i pressed by penies on vagina(no condom on) for 10-15 sec i dont know wheather it went inside or not but after 1 month i have rashes all over my body and cough till now. I am too scared that i have got hiv from my stupid action 2 months before. Please let me know the chances of aquring hiv from this act..

Hi Transmission of HIV from a contaminated surface would require massive exposure to blood or other infected liquid for a prolonged period of time. HIV transmission occurs when there is a direct exchange of body fluid. This occurs through a direct exchange of body fluids,ie sex, vaginal and semenal fluid, blood and mother's breast milk. By just lying on sheets after sex there is no risk of HIV transmission. The other thing to keep in mind is that HIV begins to die once it is outside of the body and is unable to infect. Your symptoms can be from a variety of different reasons, including other sexually transmitted infections.

If your symptoms continue I recommend that you follow up with a health care provider who can evaluate you for your symptoms. But again, it is not HIV.

Be well and stay safe Shannon

Will herpes come back if I get HIV?
Is my son at risk from putting a napkin with HIV+ blood in his mouth and it got on his face