What are my chances of being infected

here is my situation, I had a lap-dance where the stripper unzipped my pants and had my penis out. the dance continued for about 10-15 min. she had the panties on but there was some rubbing, she was sitting on it, not too sure if there was any body fluids. I am going to test for Gonorrhea and Chlamydia but I also wanted to know the chances of being infected with HIV. Thanks for your response.

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for your question,

There would only be risk is the stripper's panties were literally soaked with her vaginal fluids. This really doesn't happen. Therefore the fluid wouldn't really pass through her panties in a sufficient quantity.

Sounds likely that there was no risk.

Hope this helps!

Erik

Oraquick test procedure
Will herpes come back if I get HIV?