Jun 13, 2013
Is it possible to get infected by doing oral thing if one person has bleeding gums but both are negative. is it possible if any non-infected person comes in contact with the blood of a non infected person?
| Response from Ms. Southall
Hi The only way for someone to become infected is to have unprotected sex with someone who is positive or share a needle. Two HIV negative people cannot create the virus. HIV transmission occurs when there is a direct exchange of body fluid that contains HIV this through blood, semen, vaginal fluid or mothers breast milk.
You are HIV free from this experience.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Hiv Spotted In A Physical Blood Test?
- Will I Still Have Symptoms After Being Treated For Chlamydia?
- What Percentage Of The Population Has Genital Herpes?
- What Is The Origin Of Herpes Virus?
- What Are The Odds Of My Partner Having Genital Warts And Me Not?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.