Accidently sharing a razor & hiv transmission.

I may have accidentally shared a razor with a friend who could be hiv positive. She's a friend and slept over so I gave her a NEW razor to shave with and she sat it next mine which was a different color. I got in the shower as soon as she left the bathroom from her shower, and I sure we both cut ourselves. I'm not sure that she didnt use the wrong razor, or that I didn't. She is a good girl, but very promiscuous which is why i am worried. Im not sure that more than a minute went by.

Hi The quick answer is no this is not a way for HIV transmission. Transmission of HIV from a contaminated surface would require massive exposure to blood or other infected liquid from prolonged period of time. Also once HIV is outside of the body it begins to die and is unable to infect. It is however, something to watch in the future to make sure this doesn't happen again, not just for HIV transmission but just for overall health issues.

can it be possible
Question