can it be possible

recently i went to park to play basketball and a little kid jump in the air and i cut his hand with my braces and i spit and i saw no blood then i went home to brush my teeth and i started bleeding from my gums so what asking is am i at risk of hiv or my blood from my gums and the blood from his hand needed to touch in order to get hiv

Hi You are HIV free from this experience. Transmission of HIV from a contaminated surface would require massive exposure to blood or other infected liquid from prolonged period of time.

You are not at risk for HIV transmission. Click on the link and it will take you to a page on our site that gives you information on how HIV can be transmitted.

be well and stay safe, Shannon

Aids possibility
Accidently sharing a razor & hiv transmission.