Aids possibility

yesterday i was at a massag parlour and there i met a girl.i licked her nipple and then fingered her vagina.after a while i pressed her boobs and nipples using same finger and then again sucked the nipple.probably some vagina fluid got inside my mouth.but i do not have any scar in mouth.after y that i touched my penis by the same finger.how much possibility of aids do i have.please answer.

Hi What you have described is in the same category of oral sex and oral sex carries the lowest risk of HIV transmission, the risk is extremely low.

open wound at work
can it be possible