open wound at work

hi doctor i work in coldstorage in production department .while working i got cut on one the finger and starts bleeding.and after some time it stopped but it didn;t cover and start working again.while working i found one of co worker has algo get his finger cut and its bleeding i got some of its blood on my wound that guy has come from rehab centre and i don;t abt his status pls help me out i will leave my job pls help me doctor

HI HIV transmission occurs when there is a direct exchange of body fluid through sexual contact, needle use or mother's breast milk. The situation you have described does not carry a risk of HIV transmission. Transmission of HIV from a situation such as this would require massive exposure to blood or other infected liquid from prolonged period of time. HIV begins to die once it is outside of the body and is unable to infect.

Anexity & Fear
Aids possibility