picking a scab open, please answer

Hello Dr. Shannon, Sry for asking more than 1 time, my english is bad, Im trying to be specific and there has been no answer yet. I had a situation where a person was picking a scab, it was open in the middle and dry on edges( it had maybe a little blood). Then the person touched my lighter and then I touched it, I put a cigarette on, touching the cigarette several times with my fingers and putting it in my mouth. After a hour I washed my hands.We shared it the whole evening, but as I know the air had done the work by then. Is there any risk? Thank you very much for your answer.

Hi Transmission of HIV from a contaminated surface would require massive exposure to blood or other infected liquid from prolonged period of time. All of the instances that you have described pose no risk for HIV transmission.

Alcohol
Anexity & Fear