anal sex with elite controller

I have been HIV positive for 20 years with no medication. My viral loads are usually undetectable or very low. My CD4 are always in the normal range. I recently had unprotected anal sex with a Neg partner, He did ejaculate inside of me-I know that wont make a difference in my question. What is my risk if transmission? I usually use condoms-but it happened, and I wanst prepared for it. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

I can not give you a number of odds of your transmitting HIV to your partner but would categorize as low given your viral load is undetectable (hopefully) and he was the inserting partner.

He should be advised of his risk and tested accordingly. There is also a risk of transmission of infections to you and you should consider screening for relevant STIs.

side effects of epzicom
HIV and STDs