Possible HIV Risk?

Hello. I am a male and had my first encounter with another older man just last week. I am concerned I may have put myself at HIV risk.

We didn't have sex. I did lick the base of his penis so I'm not worried about that but I am concerned because he was entirely naked and he and I engaged in frottage. He was not wearing any pants or underwear but I was wearing underwear. After he got up off of me, I noticed there was a wet stain on my underwear near the head of my penis. So my penis head touched the wet part of my underwear. I am nto sure if that wet spot was precum from myself or him. SO I am wondering if that puts me at risk to test for HIV if his precum soaked through my underwear and touched my penis and urethra.

The other situation I am afraid of is that he gave me a handjob a few times. However, about 45 mintues to an hour prior to the hand job, he got several cuts on the palm of his hand while moving an airconditioner. About 5 parallel straigh cuts near the thumb no more than half an inch long cuts. So would it be possible for small amounts of blood to come into contact with my urethra and infect me with HIV? I should also mention i am uncircumsized.

Also a day after the encounter, I had a sore throat that has lasted about 8 days now and it feels like my throat is a little tightened.

I am just so scared and worried i might have contracted HIV and wondering if I should test myself later in august after 3 months.

Please help me!

And thank you in advance for answering!

No risk here. HIV is not transmitted from stains on underwear. DW

Sex worker, period blood
HIV Prevention