Sex worker, period blood

I do had sex with a sex worker about 1 month ago, condom was uesd during throughout the whlole process, but when i took out the condom and wipe my penis with a piece of tissue, i realized there blood stains(brown in color) on that piece of tissue.. I pretty sure the condom was not broken. Im not sure whether is the lubricant used which resulted this color. Now my concern is what is the risk of getting hiv from the bloodstain on the tissue, which may have touch the the tip of my penis( with abit of sperm still flowing after ejectculation). I was expriencing sore throat and running nose for about a few days. Any answers provided will be appreciated Thanks!

No risk from such a touch of tissue. Your sex was protected. DW

Mansturation blood and masturbation
Possible HIV Risk?