Mansturation blood and masturbation

Hi guys thanks for the great site. As a newbie and a health freak I couldn't resist asking this question and hoping for an answer. I have been dating a girl who's status is unknown. We had three times intercourse protected. This last time we did again and after she reached her climax I stopped and pull out then masturabted with the condom. After a short whole I removed the condom and used the same hand to continue. I didn't ejaculate and I stopped. Later on after taking a shower I noticed trace of bloods on the bed sheet and some on the condom. Appearantly she just finished her period. I did touched my penis opening after removing the condom. Now it's driving crazy and don't know what to do. She could be safe and nothing to be worried but if there is a chance the she is not, what would my chance of contracting would be? Please please help me I really appreciate it anxiety is high and she has noticed I'm acting a bit funny I don't want to ruine this

I think there is really no risk here. Why no both go get tested together? It can be a date and you will feel reassured.

Status displayed prominently on dental file
Sex worker, period blood