Fear of being infected by virus fear of dying.

I remember about two years ago i was crazy for a girl. And i did crazy stuff for her. I cut my arm with a blade one day july, 2011. I cut myself like this about 5-6 times in between july 2011 to february, 2012. In october 2011 i cut my chest with blade, then put it back on the packet. Then perhaps after sometime i mean about 1 month later i used the same blade again to cut myself. And later on in 2012 like the same i used blade to cut myself which i used sometimes earliear to cut myself..... now i want to ask you, IS THERE ANY RISK OF HIV BEING INFECTED IF MY OWN USED BLADE IS USED TO CUT MYSELF?? The blade which i used to cut myself earlier! Im going through huge mental pressure for past 3 months. Im suddenly remembered those events and cant seem to stop thinking... Its making me think im going to die from hiv because of doing those... And if i fall a little ill like having fever, fatigue... I think im dying from hiv. I think im suffering from anxiety... Having some physical symptomps and always being depresssed, never happy nowadays....Coz i cant concentrate on anything, always seem to think about these... Always living in fear... Please answer my question ane help me.

You can not catch HIV from yourself.

You clearly need help and I hope are able to access mental health care. There is no need to suffer when there is help out there.

condom break, female sex worker, no wipe off
Hi, Please answer my question about my 3yr old son