condom break, female sex worker, no wipe off

I had sex with a worker in hongkong, strong reason to believe that she is from thailand.

The condom broke and I was pretty quick to pull out...

However, we put on a new condom and continued without wiping it off, I came in that condom. I also didn't shower for a couple of hours after the incident.

I got on PEP around 24 hours after the incident..

What are the risks that I could have caught something from whatever fluids that were on my penis that weren't wiped off?

There is a risk here in that your condom broke and sex for some period of time was unprotected. The risk with such a brief exposure as you describe during one incident with a women being the presumed source is fairly low. However, I agree with your decision to start PEP here. You need to also be evaluated for other STIs.

Autoimmune diseases
Fear of being infected by virus fear of dying.