Can it be possible

I had imported vaginal sex with a csw. A week later I had a severe illness most of all severe nausea which lasted for exactly 2 weeks. I had a mild fever of 99-99.5 for 3 months and a bunch of other things probably because of anxiety. I tested with rapid blood test at 3,4,5,8 weeks. I did a rapid oral test at 11 weeks and at 13 weeks and again at 6 months I did blood draws. All negative. The reason I don't believe my test is because for the last few months I've had a dull ache in my groin, armpits, neck and jaw. They ache all the time and keep me fixated on hiv. Is there anyway that I could be positive? Is there a chance of a rare strain or hiv 2 that wasn't detected? I'm in NYC and the csw was Asian. Could there be a strain not detected by 6 months?

The tests you had pick up rare stains and HIV-2. There are other reasons for your symptoms than HIV, including some that are sexually transmitted. I would seek the advice of a medical professional with expertise in STDs.

Response to Dr. Wohl from Terrified Carrie Anne
Autoimmune diseases