Jun 7, 2013
http://www.thebody.com/Forums/AIDS/SafeSex/Q229584.html Dr. according to this reply will I conclude also that this medicine will not interfere with my anti HCV result after 13 weeks? Is this also conclusive? I am just confused they are saying it has side effects of immunosuppression..It means to me that I may not produce enough antibody for the test. This is my last Dr. I wont bother again. Thank you..
| Response from Dr. Wohl
Same for HCV testing. No effect on antibody production. Really. DW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will Two People Infected With Genital Herpes Make Each Others Herpes Worse?
- Will I Never Be Able To Have Unprotected Sex With Herpes?
- What If Antibiotics Did Not Clear Up My Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Do I Do If My Girlfriend Has Hpv?
- Ways To Get Rid Of Genital Herpes
- Things You Shouldn't Do If You Have Chlamydia
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.