Jun 7, 2013
Dr. I dont know if you have read the link after your reply ( http://www.thebody.com/Forums/AIDS/SafeSex/Q229584.html )According to the link Guaifenesin can cause immunosupression..Will that also concern me regarding my production of antibody or not? Remember I did a duo test and anti HCV test with normal liver test after 13 weeks. Dr. I am getting married thats my concern. Pls. help. Are those test conclusive?
Response from Dr. Wohl
There is no way this cough suppressant can lead to a false negative HIV test result. DW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Doctor I Should Go To For Herpes?
- What Do Genital Warts Look Like In Early Stages?
- What Color Is The Fluid Inside Herpes Blisters?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Or Warts From A Safe Exposure With A Prostitute?
- Viral Infection Throat And Shingles
- Can You Transmit Hpv When You Have No Warts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.