accuracy of test

What is the accuracy of test after 3 months? 97%. What is the accuracy of test after 6 months? I heard that is 99.9%. Does it mean that there are still 0.1% person who creat antibody later than 6 months? In total, there are 50,000,000 people are infected in the world, so there are 50,000 people who created antibody later than 6 months? what is the accuracy of my negative 20 months result(3rd generation)? Can it be 99.99999%, i.e. 1/1000,0000. I only had only one time of protected sex(about 2-3 min), and I had used the condom correctly and consistently, and the condom did not broke or slipped. But I know condom is not 100%,antibody and DNA is not 100% too. so I lived in hiv phobia for such a long time.

In love as in medicine there is no 'always' and no 'never'. I like this saying, although it is cold comfort to the worried and lovelorn.

Look, with a multitude of testing options including antibodies, p24, and PCR, to have all of these be negative and actual infection present just seems as close to never as one can get. In your case add to the calculus that you used a condom and you start to get to a risk that equates to a 1 in a number with an infinite number of zeros (i.e., never).

Public Transport and HIV
CCR5 - HIV testing