Simple question, one answer!

Hello, if you believe that you are still infected with a rare group of HIV because of unsafe sex and have all symptoms of declining immune system and you can not get help. What test would detect the rare or possible new strains/subgroups? I'm at the end of my rope and can't take this anymore!!!!!! Please just answer what test I will order!!!! Thanks

IF you are really suffering from some sort of mutant HIV that is not detected by current antibody or p24 tests (which I do not think is the case) your CD4 cell count should be in the basement. If you have a normal CD4 cell count you do not have the I in AIDS.

Dr Wohl need your advice
Public Transport and HIV