what is it i m troubled???

II had a sex with sex worker in december.I had all the symptoms of Hiv and tested negative at 6 weeks and 6 months with Elisa and rapid tests.But still now I have unbearable head ache which makes me feel weird joint pain,chest pain ,tingling sensation of hands,face and legs.I went to see doctors but they gave me antibiotics,I feel that they are not working.I tested negative for all the STDS.The head ache is not because of anxiety.Please help me doctor .I think i have auto immune disease alopecia.If not hiv what is it killing me.My body has these feeling only after that.Waiting for the reply

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there,

Any HIV testing done at 90 days or greater would be considered conclusive. You are HIV negative. I am not sure what these symptoms are being caused by. I would suggest that you continue to work with your doctor to determine what the cause could be. It is not HIV. Good luck.

In health,

Richard

Touched
PEP HIV Two Weeks Question