Touched

I was leaving the conner store with my sister ,when some man brshed up against my lower arm that was leaving the store too... I Looked at my arm and it looked kinda wet ... I checked for cuts,there was nothing... As i looked at the man He was already half way up the block...i have.been checking my arm repeatedly non stop, i feel a slight pain on my upper arm just below my shoulder, not were he touched me...i want to know can someone stick you with a needle and it travel somwere else in your body??? & can anything such as a needle or somthing sharp, stick you without you bleeding or seeing some kind of trase on that spot of puncture??????

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there,

The situation you are describing is not likely to happen. I don't think it happened. And you were not at risk for HIV.

In health,

Richard

can licking vagina cause HIV
what is it i m troubled???