can licking vagina cause HIV

I was at a party with a few friends, me and a friend, which I have known sense 1st grade got together and had an "all out night". We made out, she gave me a blow job, I went down on her! And a few days later, my tounge had dark dots on the very back, and the tip of my tounge looks like it has pieces of little chucks haning off! Hard to describe, sorry. Anyways. I went to the doctors and had it checked. They scraped my tounge and had the saliva checked, they said I didn't have a yeast infection and told me to get some medicine over the counter. when they check it would they be able to see if any HIV/AID cells where in there. Its really starting to scare me. I feel like just getting an HIV test. The check at the doctor was today 6/5/13 and the sexual activite happen last Saturday :( please help. Also to be clear, this is the first time I ever go down on a girl. And could it be that my tounge might of got a little disturbed dew to the new taste. She didn't smell bad or have anytype of nasty taste. I honestly couldn't taste anything. Please help ASAP

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there,

The risk of HIV transmission with oral sex is extremely low. It is even reasonable to state that for the person receiving oral sex (that is on whom oral sex is being performed) the risk of acquisition of the virus is practically zero. For the person placing his or her mouth on someone else's genitals, the risk may be slightly higher but still very very low. Theoretically, obvious cuts, wounds, sores, or infections in the mouth could raise this risk. But relatively speaking this is still considered to be a low-risk sexual activity as the mouth is not a hospitable place for the HIV virus. Please note that other sexually transmitted infections are readily spread via oral contact and you may need to be checked for these

In health,

Richard

Unprotected oral sex! Please answer!
Touched