Unprotected oral sex! Please answer!

I am 17 years old and i had sex with a high class prostitute. We had protected sex always with a condom but as she went on a 69 position i licked her vagina for a few seconds on the outside. What are my risks of HIV infection or other stds?she seemed very clean and i did not have cuts on my mouth or tongue. I am really worried about this terrible mistake. Please answer.Should i have a test for stds?

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there,

The risk of HIV transmission with oral sex is extremely low. It is even reasonable to state that for the person receiving oral sex (that is on whom oral sex is being performed) the risk of acquisition of the virus is practically zero. For the person placing his or her mouth on someone else's genitals, the risk may be slightly higher but still very very low. Theoretically, obvious cuts, wounds, sores, or infections in the mouth could raise this risk. But relatively speaking this is still considered to be a low-risk sexual activity as the mouth is not a hospitable place for the HIV virus. Please note that other sexually transmitted infections are readily spread via oral contact and you may need to be checked for these

In health,

Richard

Masturbation in a plastic packet
can licking vagina cause HIV