Follow up FINAL question to dr. Cordova

Dear Cordova,thank you so much for ur reassurance which really has changed my life for good.I am 27 year old male from India three months back i had unprotected sex with a CSW when i was under the influence of alcohol,i later on tested elisa negative for HIV and all other STDs on 99th day.. is this testing sufficient or should i wait for 6th month mark..THE REASON I AM ASKING IS BECAUSE ME AND MY WIFE ARE PLANNING TO HAVE A BABY,for this i need to mate with out any protection right, so can i CONFIDENTLY GO AHEAD WITH THE BABY MAKING PROCESS???? PLZ DONT IGNORE THIS FINAL QUESTION..ALOT WILL DEPEND ON YOU ANSWER dr. i promise this is my final question and thank you dr. for doing such a wonderful job a bringing so much happiness in peoples life.May god bless you always.. Thank you.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there,

This answer is found in the archives. As I have answered many times before: Testing done at 90 days or greater is considered conclusive.

In health,

Richard

SHOUD I TEST AGAIN..PLEASE ANSWER ME
HIV from handob.