Regarding my wet underwear-Please answer me sir
Jun 6, 2013
i am male 26 and had sex with another male. My underwear was in my body. My penis is uncircumcised. He rubbed his penis on my underwear and ejaculated on my underwear. Does hiv virus pass through underwear to my penis. Please answer me sir. I am worried about my life.
Response from Mr. Cordova
HIV can not pass through clothing and into your body. There was NO RISK in this situation.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does Hiv Cause Body Pain All Over?
- What Is The Difference Between Gonorrhea And Hiv?
- How Many Pills A Day Does Someone With Hiv And Aids Take?
- Home Remedies For Cytomegalovirus
- If A Man Is Infected With Hiv Can He Pass It On To His Unborn Child?
- Will Genital Warts Eventually Go Away And Not Flare Up Again?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.