HIV oral warts from eating shared food?
Jun 6, 2013
I have a friend who has genital warts, we went out to eat/drink and she ate some fries then decided she had had enough and gave the rest to me. Is there any possible way I may have caught HIV from her??? I'm really worried about it. High schools truly don't teach you enough and apparently the internet is almost completely useless!
Response from Mr. Cordova
HIV is not transmitted via casual contact like this.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does Itchy Rash Mean I Have Hiv?
- Is Bloody Nose An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Is Oral Ulcers A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Sex With A Prostitute Should I Get Test For AIDS
- Burning Red Spots After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.