|HIV oral warts from eating shared food?
Jun 6, 2013
I have a friend who has genital warts, we went out to eat/drink and she ate some fries then decided she had had enough and gave the rest to me. Is there any possible way I may have caught HIV from her??? I'm really worried about it. High schools truly don't teach you enough and apparently the internet is almost completely useless!
| Response from Mr. Cordova
HIV is not transmitted via casual contact like this.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can U Get AIDS From Eating Food Made By Someone With HIV?
- Can You Catch HIV From Eating Food Made By Someone With HIV?
- Can You Get AIDS From Eating Food Made By Someone With HIV?
- Do People Get HIV From Eating Food Made By Someone With HIV?
- Eating Food Made By Someone With HIV And AIDS
- Hiv Warts
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.