Lap dance, fear, stress and throat inflamation... Please help !!

Hello Doctor!!

Hope you are fine. Please help me. I am full of stress and fear. I had gone to a strip club in March 2012 (more than a year ago) and had a lap dance (my first and last). I do not remember if the girl was wearing an underwear or not. I was wearing my jeans and underwear, though. I did not kiss the girl on the lips but was hugging her. After she did dances by pressing/rubbing her bottom against my lap/penis (with my jeans and underwear still on), I ejaculated. My jeans and underwear became a bit wet after my ejaculation. The girl was still on me (with the dance/rubbing) for little more time before I pulled myself out. Not sure if there was any body fluid out from the girl to my pant.

Is there any risk? I have not had any test after the incident.

I had a severe throat inflamation in Aug 2012 (After about 5 months after the incident) and got fine after I took medicines. Again I got the throat problem in Dec 2012 and again in Jan-Feb 2012

I am currently sufferring from a chronic throat inflamation problem for about 4 or 5 months.

I had a severe problem two week ago and I feel better after i took antibiotics. But my throat still has some inflamation and is not getting cured completely.

I have always had problems with my throat from my childhood but it has never been a problem for so long.

I am living in a differnt place from my home country for the past 1.5 years or so (even from before the lap dance incident). My home town is quite hot and humid throughout the year . But my current location is quite dry, pleasant and cold in winter.

The chronic throat inflamation problem is causing lot of worry and making me think of the lap dance incident.

Please help me out !!

Thanks in advance.

Hi There is no way to acquire HIV from a lap dance. HIV can not be transmitted through clothing.

You are HIV free from this experience. If your symptoms continue I would recommend that you follow up with your health care provider for evaluation. But this is not HIV.

Difference between occupational needle stick and IDU shared syringes
Dating & Loving an HIV man!