Please help. Need guidance.

Have lymph node swelling on right jawline, right armpit, and right knee, eye floaters, muscle twitching, very light stools, bothersome urethra that seems to drain what seems like pre ejaculatory fluid, dry mouth with white burned feeling tongue. All these symptoms starting after unprotected vaginal sex. I had the hiv rash on my chest as well a couple months after. It would show up one day, be gone the next, then show up again, and be gone again. Also had a few splotches show up on the inside of my elbows, and on the back of my hands. Hiv is the only std that explains this stuff. I tested seven times via antibody tests out to 37 weeks after exsposure. Symptoms still persist and haven't gone away besides the rash and the fever. All other symptoms still present plz plz plz help me for I dunno if I have a very high viral load and not producing antibodies. Is this really hiv? I also tested negative for other stds, and hep a b c at 6 and a half months. Plz mam why am I not producing antibodies? All my test have been done by a lab not by home testing kits. Plz tell me nobody tests positive after that many antibody negatives. I'm too terrified to get a PCR test.

Hi The guidelines for testing is to be tested at 90 days post exposure and the results are conclusive. You having a test run at 37 weeks show negative results you are HIV free! No one has ever not tested positive that does not have HIV. Everyone who has HIV develops antibodies. I would follow up with your health care provider for further evaluation to see what is happening is important, but again with all the HIV testing you have run coming back negative, this is not HIV.

Be well, Shannon

Rubbing eyes....
Difference between occupational needle stick and IDU shared syringes