oraquick clarification

Hello jusr asked question about oraquick in car. I meant I actually took it in my car and it processed while inwas driving- wouldnthisnstill not affect results

Hi It's the best of circumstances as you want to have good temperature control, not too hot not too cold. Not knowing what the temperature was, how the testing was run etc.....I would recommend running the test again to ensure the results. If you swabbed yourself prior to getting in your car and then just let the test run as you drove home, yes could be good results, but it's not the most appropriate way to run the test.

Be well, Shannon

IF YOU CAN TRANS HIV MITIR THIS WAY?
Rubbing eyes....