IF YOU CAN TRANS HIV MITIR THIS WAY?

I HAVE RED SPOTS ON ONE HAND AND ASE AND ABOUT TWO MONTHS ASE LOSTENGO AND MADE ME ABOUT FOUR MONTHS ORAL SEX WITHOUT PROTECTION AND THEN TRY TO HAVE AND CHAVA PENETRATION WITH ME BUT WHEN I PUT CONDON TO PIERCE OR ALREADY IN MY PENIS slept SBI AS IT WAS ABOUT 30 SECONDS, TRY TO TAKE MY PENIS THE CONDON TO DO INSIDE THE GIRL. THESE POINTS IS RED SYMPTOM OF HIV?

Hi I'm having a little difficulty understanding your question. What you are asking I believe is about HIV transmission. Oral sex carries the lowest risk of HIV transmission and the use of condoms provide very effective prevention of HIV transmission, as long as they are used correctly and do not break or slip off. Having your condom pierced but recognizing it immediately and either put another condom on or just stop reduced your risk as well. From what I can tell from your question all the exposures you had carry very low risk, of course the only way to know your status is to be tested.

pls help.im going crazy.pls advice.risky encounter?pls.
oraquick clarification