pls help.im going crazy.pls advice.risky encounter?pls.

dear dr,

I am wilson from philippines.pls answer my question,i hve snt mny tmes..i read your answers in other questions.pls. advice me about my situation 3 years ago a gay performed oral sex to me.he didint let me cum in his mouth and saw him spit after.it lsted for about 2 min.is spitting his way of preventing std?am i at rsk of hiv on that? last december also,we both hve oral sex with another gay.that time we used condom.i am jst worried because a min bfore i suck his pennis,he put the cndom upside dwn frst and flip it over.he also cum in my mouth bt still with cndom.i didnt taste any pre cum bt i am afraid i jst didint notice it.i didnt eat 3 hours bfore that and i didnt feel any sores on my mouth.am i at risk on that?after a mnth i had tonsilitis and the dctor said it is caused by a bacteria bcause of high leukocyte and neutrophil. jst last april also,a gay performed handjob on me.i am afraid bcause he also masturbated hs pnnis then touch the tip of mine.is there possibility that the virus was transfrred into my pennis?i also cum a minute after.i am not sure also if he touched the tip of his pennis bfore touching the tip of mine.i am worried because 4 weeks aftr that,i had swollen lymph nodes,fever,backpains,sore throat and rashes on my chest and neck.could that be hiv? i read that oral sex with specially with cndom dont need testing.do u think in those 3 situations i am at risk?what is my risk?high?medium?low?very low? is my risk real or throtrical? thank you for reading and pls answer.thnks GOD bless u.

HI All of the encounters you have told me about carry extremely low risk to no risk. It is even reasonable to state that for the person receiving oral sex (that is on whom oral sex is being performed) the risk of acquisition of the virus is practically zero. For the person placing his or her mouth on someone else's genitals, the risk may be slightly higher but still very very low. Theoretically, obvious cuts, wounds, sores, or infections in the mouth could raise this risk. But relatively speaking this is still considered to be a low-risk sexual activity as the mouth is not a hospitable place for the HIV virus. If your symptoms continue I would recommend following up with your health care professional because there are other sexually transmitted infections that can be transmitted through oral sex.

Oraquick accuracy if moved
IF YOU CAN TRANS HIV MITIR THIS WAY?