Oraquick accuracy if moved

I placed the oraquick test on the floor of my car while I was driving I took out on the way to work. Would this provide a false negative?

Hi I'm assuming you are speaking of the home testing kit. As long as you followed the instructions given in the kit, placing the test on the floor of your car to bring it home will not affect the test. The guidelines for testing are to be initially tested at 3 weeks post exposure then again at 90 days. If you are within the 3 weeks to 90 days, the test can show negative as it is looking for your body building antibodies. At 90 days the results will be conclusive.

I hope this answers your question, Be well and stay safe, Shannon

Now what?
pls help.im going crazy.pls advice.risky encounter?pls.