urine and hiv
Jun 2, 2013
i inadvertently drank urine out of a bottle on my job site. can hiv be transmitted through urine
Response from Dr. Wohl
No risk of HIV transmission from urine. DW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Does Hiv Survive In A Sealed Container?
- Is It Bad To Masturbate If Your Hiv Positive?
- What If I Do Crystal Meth Before Getting Blood Tested?
- Risk Of Hep C Or Aids Through Accidental Needle Stick
- How Long Can Thrush Go Untreated Before It Gets Serious?
- Can I Get Gonorrhea And Hiv At The Same Time?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.