urine and hiv
Jun 2, 2013
i inadvertently drank urine out of a bottle on my job site. can hiv be transmitted through urine
Response from Dr. Wohl
No risk of HIV transmission from urine. DW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Vegetarian Living With Hiv
- Can A Top Get Hiv From A Bottom?
- Ethical Issues On Improper Disclosure Of Protected Health Information On Patients With Hiv Or Aids
- Neuropathy Pain On Top Of Foot
- What Is An Acronym For Hiv Blood Test?
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases Neurological Problems And Hiv
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.