Jun 2, 2013
If after fingering I touched my penis with the same finger very briefly for 1 second, am I in risk? it was just fingering, handjob and kissing.
Thanks in advance for your help
Response from Dr. Wohl
This question has been answered before, multiple times (see lap dance questions). Touching your penis after touching vaginal fluids containing HIVis not how the virus is transmitted. There is just not enough virus present or a good way for it to get inside you from such minimal contact.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chance Of Getting HIV From Sex With Sex Worker
- HIV Risk After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom
- Is It Possible To Get HIV From Lap Dancing?
- What Is The Risk Of Getting HIV From Topping Without Condom?
- Is Muscle Ache An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Can You Get HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.