Jun 2, 2013
If after fingering I touched my penis with the same finger very briefly for 1 second, am I in risk? it was just fingering, handjob and kissing.
Thanks in advance for your help
| Response from Dr. Wohl
This question has been answered before, multiple times (see lap dance questions). Touching your penis after touching vaginal fluids containing HIVis not how the virus is transmitted. There is just not enough virus present or a good way for it to get inside you from such minimal contact.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Dry Mouth An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Is Itchy Scrotum An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Thrush Sign Of Seroconversion
- Sex With A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Blood In Semen After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Bloody Urine After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.