Mosquito transmission

Hi, I clapped a mosquito which sucked blood from my colleague just few seconds before, now I'm scared that the mosquito might sting me when I did the clap. I know that mosquito cannot transmit HIV but in my case it happened very fast, my colleague status is unknown but assuming that he's HIV+, what is my chance of transmission ? Thanks

The risk is zero. There is the concept of inoculum in infectious diseases. This is the amount of a germ necessary to lead to infection. For HIV the inoculum is relatively high. Small amounts of virus does not lead to infection.

There is no risk here at all.

HIV risk from sharing cup
Vaginal fluids